- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 7-ounce package alphabet pasta
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4–1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter and saute onion until transparent.
- Add pasta and cook and stir until golden.
- Add bouillon and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a simmer.
- Add remaining water, a little at a time, until all is absorbed (about 10 minutes). Add more water if necessary.
- Add parsley and Parmesan.
Inflammation factor -62
(Adapted from this recipe.)