- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup instant dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 5–10 maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, milk powder, baking powder, salt, oil, egg, and 1 cup pineapple juice (add water to make one cup if there isn't enough) until well combined.
- Turn into greased 9" x 13" pan and arrange pineapple and cherries over the top.
- Toss together flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and oil with a fork. Sprinkle over top of cake. Bake for about 40 minutes.
Inflammation factor -199
(adapted from this recipe)