- 1 cup flax meal
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line jelly roll pan with greased waxed paper.
- Combine all ingredients. Turn onto prepared pan.
- Cover with waxed paper and flatten mixture to about 1/8". Use a ruler or a rolling pin. Keep the edges and the middle the same thickness.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until center is not soft but edges are not too brown.
- Let cool completely; break into pieces.
(Adapted from this recipe.)