- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can green chiles
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 10–15 small tortillas
- cooking spray
- Heat oven to 435 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet.
- Combine refried beans with spices and mix well.
- Soften tortillas in microwave between damp paper towels, two at a time.
- Tightly roll 2–3 tablespoons bean mixture into each tortilla. Place seam down on baking sheet.
- Coat taquitos with cooking spray. Lightly sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 15–20 minutes, until crisp and ends begin to brown.
- After step 4 above, freeze taquitos on baking sheet, then transfer to a freezer bag.
- Bake frozen taquitos at 425 for about 30 minutes.
(Adapted from this recipe.)