- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ cup milk
- 2-3 bananas, sliced
- Mix flour and powdered sugar. Add remaining ingredients; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly greased 6-inch pan.
- Cook pancakes 3 tablespoons of batter at a time; cook on both sides.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add brown sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Add milk and cook until slightly thickened.
- Add bananas, and cook 2-3 minutes, covering with sauce.
Makes 3-4 servings, 10-12 pancakes.
(Adapted from this recipe.)