- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1-2 potatoes
- 1 cup fresh green beans
- 8 ounces tofu or chicken
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil or cilantro
- Chop vegetables and saute in oil.
- Add tofu, curry paste, coconut milk, vegetable broth, and soy sauce.
- Simmer about 10 minutes, until vegetables are done.
- Add basil or cilantro; add salt and pepper to taste.
(Adapted from this recipe.)