- 1 cake mix
- 1 small package Jell-O
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
- 1 large package instant pudding
- 1½ cups cold milk
- Mix cake according to package directions and bake in 9 x 13 pan.
- Dissolve gelatin in ¾ cup boiling water. Add ½ cup cold water. Set aside until cools to room temperature.
- Poke holes in cake with handle of wooden spoon and pour Jell-O over.
- Chill bowl and beaters. Add Dream whip, pudding, and cold milk. Beat until stiff.
- Frost cake with pudding mix and store in refrigerator.
(Adapted from my mom's recipe.)