- 1 cake mix
- 1 large package instant pudding
- 1 16-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Bake cake mix according to package instructions in a jelly roll pan.
- Make pudding according to package instructions and refrigerate.
- Soften cream cheese and whip with half the whipped topping and all the powdered sugar. Spread over cooled cake.
- Spread pudding over cake, reserving about ¾ cup.
- Mix reserved pudding with remaining whipped topping and spread over cake.
- Refrigerate overnight.
(From one of my roommates.)