- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¾ cup milk
- ¾ cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line or grease 18 muffin cups.
- Combine dry ingredients and make a well in center.
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups just over half full.
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.