- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped (or 2 1-pound bags frozen cauliflower)
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup instant powdered milk (or 1/2 cup non-instant)
- salt and pepper
- Cook onion in butter for 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and stock, and bring to a boil. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. Remove from heat.
- Add milk powder, salt, and pepper, and puree in blender.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
(Adapted from here.)