- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa, sugar, and oil.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in flour.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours or more.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease cookie sheets well.
- Roll dough into one-inch balls. Roll each ball in powdered sugar and place on cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes. Let stand for a minute before removing to wire racks to cool.
Makes 3 dozen.
(Adapted from this recipe.)