- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 mashed ripe bananas (1½ cups)
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup cocoa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13” pan.
- Combine oil and sugar. Add egg and vanilla.
- Add bananas, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Divide batter in half. Add cocoa to one half.
- Spread cocoa batter in pan. Put remaining batter on top and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
(Adapted from this recipe.)