- ¼ cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup green onion
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- 1 recipe biscuits
- Combine all ingredients in a small container; refrigerate.
- Mash beans with a fork. Add cumin, garlic, and green onion.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Cook patties on each side until browned, about 5 minutes
(Adapted from here.)