- 1 head garlic
- 2 thick slices bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Brush garlic with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Let cool.
- Brush bread with olive oil and broil 2 minutes.
- Squeeze roasted garlic from skin and mash with a pinch of salt.
- Spread garlic evenly over bread. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Arrange tomatoes over bread. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Divide mozzarella cheese between the slices of bread. Garnish with a sprinkle of Italian seasoning.
- Broil 5 minutes.