- ¼ cup butter
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 onion, chopped
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 pound beef, cut in bite-size strips
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Melt butter in frying pan. Add broccoli and onion. Cook until tender-crisp.
- In a bowl, combine ginger, salt, pepper, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic. Add meat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Add meat mixture to broccoli. Cook until meat is browned and done.
- Stir in tomatoes; heat through.
- Serve with juices over rice.
(Adapted from Land O' Lakes Treasury of Country Recipes.)