- ⅓ cup Italian salad dressing
- ⅓ cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 pork chops
- Combine all ingredients except pork chops.
- Marinate pork chops overnight in 1/2 cup sauce.
- Discard marinade. Arrange pork chops on broiler pan rack.
- Broil pork 4 inches from the heat for 7 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
- Baste and serve with reserved marinade.
(Adapted from this recipe.)