- 1 8-ounce package crescent rolls
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cups chopped assorted vegetables
- Unroll crescent roll dough and divide into triangles. Arrange into circle or rectangle on baking sheet. Roll out and seal seams.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, and dill weed. Spread over crust.
- Arrange vegetables over crust. Refrigerate 30 minutes.