- 7 ounces elbow macaroni or other small pasta
- 2 cups frozen cut broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 12-ounce can Spam, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Cook macaroni; drain.
- Combine macaroni, broccoli, Spam, and red pepper in casserole dish.
- Stir together milk, cornstarch, and pepper until dissolved. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until thickened. Reduce heat to low. Add cheese; stir until melted.
- Stir sauce into pasta mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
(Adapted from this recipe.)