- 1-2 packages spicy Italian sausage
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 box mushrooms
- 1 bundle asparagus
- 2-3 zucchini or yellow squash
- 3-4 carrots
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pound pasta
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Chop vegetables and toss with oil, herbs, and salt in large roasting pan.
- Spread sausages on wire rack on baking pan.
- Roast vegetables and sausages at 450 for 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta and reserve 1/3 cup cooking water.
- Cut up sausages.
- Toss pasta and cooking water with roasted vegetables and sausages. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
(Adapted from this recipe.)