- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package ramen noodles
- 1 can chicken, drained, or 3 chicken thighs, cooked and shredded (optional)
- 1 bag coleslaw mix (or 6 cups shredded cabbage and 2 shredded carrots)
- In a small bowl, mix vinegar, sesame oil, olive oil, sugar, salt, pepper, and ramen seasoning packet.
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, chicken, and crushed ramen noodles.
- Toss vegetables with dressing.
(Adapted from this recipe.)