- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 10 oz. spaghetti (1½-inch circle)
- Put spaghetti water on to boil.
- Melt butter. Add onions and cook until tender. Add garlic and rosemary; cook for 2 minutes more. Add water, bouillon, pepper, and vinegar.
- Cook spaghetti.
- Reduce sauce by ⅓. Add cheese.
- Drain spaghetti. Combine sauce with pasta.