- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Make 25 small meatballs from the meatball ingredients.
- Broil meatballs in 9 x 13 pan until brown.
- In a frying pan, sauté onion and pepper in oil until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and meatballs and heat through. Serve over rice.